- The House of Hohenzollern is a noble family and royal dynasty of electors, kings and emperors of Prussia, Germany and Romania.
- Prussian kings reigned over Romania from 1866 to 1947.
- The Principality of Romania was established in 1862, after the Ottoman vassal states of Wallachia and Moldavia had been united in 1859 under Alexandru Ioan Cuza as Prince of Romania in a personal union.
- He was deposed in 1866 by the Romanian parliament which then invited a German prince of the Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen family, Charles, to become Prince of Romania under the name Prince Carol.
- In 1881 the Principality of Romania was proclaimed a Kingdom. For dynastic reasons, Carol’s grandchildren renounced Catholicism and were brought up in the Romanian Orthodox Church.
- 1866–1914: Charles I (titled as Prince until 1881)
- 1914–1927: Ferdinand
- 1927–1930: Michael
- 1930–1940: Charles II
- 1940–1947: Michael (again)
- In 1947 the Kingdom of Romania was abolished and replaced with the People’s Republic of Romania.
This ends suddenly and there’s no continuation, so I believe it’s just a doujin that emphasizes friendship and brotherhood bonds rather than happy endings.